The "Aakar College of Management for Women" is established in the year 2012 under Aakar Bahuuddeshiya Gramin Vikas Sanstha with the aim of women empowerment. The College is affiliated to renowned Women's University, "Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University, Mumbai". The college was stared at Shankar Nagar but with the vision of good facilities and education to the students of the rural area the college is shifted to the Hingna campus. The College is running the Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) Course. The college has specious class-rooms, seminar hall, ICT rooms, examination control room, staff room, library with reading room, playground, administration block, NSS room, Computer Laboratories, girl's common room and a small kitchen for refreshment. College has well qualified, young, energetic, dynamic and dedicated staff. The institute always envisioned with the overall development of the student through various technical workshops, seminars, skill development workshops, sports and NSS camp, cultural activities.
1. The college is affiliated to S.N.D.T University for the empowerment of women in the rural area.
2. Qualified and experienced teaching staff.
3. Environmental friendly and well structured and ventilated College building.
4. Healthy student Teacher-Guardian scheme enabling the smooth implementation of continuous evaluation of academic process.
5. The Institution has internet connectivity with fully enabled Wi-Fi campus.
6. College has two computer laboratories to give enough practice to students.
7. The institute has signed Memorandum of Understanding with many Industries, reputed universities / Institutes and even with foreign university.
8. Well equipped and net enabled library to cater to the needs of the students and teachers.
9. The college provides favorable academic atmosphere for students as well as Faculty members to actively participate and progress.
10. Facilitating the economically backward students of rural areas with low fees structure through "Aadhar Yojana".
11. Strong student Support Services for Grievance Redressal, anti-Ragging, Sexual Harassment etc.
12. Emphasis on value-based education, character-building and good citizenship qualities to produce good human being rather than just graduates.
13. Broad base for Extension/community work through NSS and tie-ups with NGOs.